Nick Vujicic's first public performance in UkraineRead more
The biggest attention was paid to people with disabilities. That’s why the event took place at the most equipped for their special needs venue in Ukraine – Olimpiyskiy Stadium. Moreover, the venue was additionally equipped with ramps and special parking places for people on the wheelchairs.
The daily program included:
- Visit to the Military Hospital
- Visit to the Kids Hospital
- TV show
- Press conference
- Main events with pre-show and Nick Vujicic’s motivation speech
- Project management
- Design: website, presentations, advertising
- Booking organization
- Promotion: digital marketing and advertising
- Involvement and coordination of sponsors and partners
- Zoning and work with the location
- Recruitment of the staff and volunteers
- Development of the script and timings
- Technical support planning
- The planning of a special area for participants in wheelchairs
- Mounting/Dismounting coordination
- Coordination of the development of all zones
- Organization of the entrance lobby
- Backstage and stage management
The daily program has been successfully implemented in accordance with the schedule.
More than 10 000 spectators, including about 4 00 people with disabilities, came to the evening show.
Organizers created the new Ukrainian record: “The biggest number of spectators on the wheelchairs (300) at the venue at the same time”
About 100 media representatives has been presented at the press conference and every one gave a very positive feedback about the event.
Nick Vujicic gave the highest estimation to the team and confirmed his decision to continue to work with team as with the key contact in Ukraine.
“Thank you” video posted on the official facebook page of the company: https://www.facebook.com/olerom.ua/?fref=ts