The organization of the Media at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017Read more
In 2017, the International Eurovision song contest was held in Kyiv.
A press center was equipped for 1,500 media representatives and 400 accredited fans at the location of the show.
As part of the preparation of the press center, the team organized zones and media services in accordance with the requirements of the EBU:
- Press center
- Interview rooms
- Info Desk
- Offices and dressing rooms
The press center created all the necessary infrastructure, provided technical support, decorations and service personnel.
- Planning of press center zones
- Coordination of installation and dismantling
- Selection and management of the press center staff
- Training and coordination of volunteers
- Coordination of Meet&Greets and Press Conferences
- Organization of Info Desk and Pigeon Holes
- Media coordination during rehearsals
- Organization of work services for the media
The Press Center was created in a very short time: 1,5 months of planning and 3 months occupied the development. However, all zones were ready in time and received numerous honourable mentions from the Media and EBU.